How to Get SurfShark VPN For Free
Is Surfshark a good VPN?
Surfshark is a good and safe VPN service. Our tests show that Surfshark VPN can unblock most streaming services, has a wide range of very secure encryption and high-speed tunneling protocols, doesn’t keep any records, and has a lot of unique features.
Is Surfshark a Chinese company?
No, Surfshark is a company in China.
An American company called Surfshark is based in the British Virgin Islands. Surfshark VPN was founded in 2018. It is owned by Surfshark Ltd., which has employees in eight different countries around the world. At the moment, the company has 1,700 servers in more than 63 different countries.
Does Netflix block Surfshark?
No, Netflix does not block Surfshark.
Netflix keeps an eye on the IP addresses of people who use its service to block Surfshark. There are more people who use Surfshark than there are IP addresses. This is because Surfshark is a well-known VPN. This means that Surfshark users are forced to share IP addresses, which is bad for them. Knowing this, Netflix is able to use it to its advantage. This is what Netflix does.
We show you how you can get two years of SurfShark VPN for free!
- Install the DuckDuckGo browser on your smartphone or tablet.
- In DuckDuckGo browser, go to Surfshark and type in https://temp-mail.org/en/.
- On the webpage, click “Get Surfshark.”
- It’s time to choose the two-year plan. Then, paste the email that was sent to you on a temporary email.
- Activate Surfshark One if you want to use Cryptocurrency to pay. Then choose Coinpayments as the payment method and select cryptocurrency as the payment method.
- To finish your purchase, click the “Complete Purchase” button and fill out the form with any information you want.
- Make sure you choose Bitcoin, click the check out button, then close the window.
- Afterwards, go back to the Surfshark site and click “reset password.” Then, enter your temporary email address.
- Log in now, and you should have the two-year plan.