How to Get Free Amazon Prime Account
Are you an avid online shopper? If so, you might have heard of Amazon Prime. Amazon Prime is a subscription-based service that offers many benefits, including free two-day shipping, access to streaming movies, TV shows, and music, exclusive discounts, and much more. If you haven’t tried Amazon Prime yet, you might want to consider signing up for a free trial. In this blog post, we’ll cover everything you need to know about the Amazon Prime free trial and how to get the most out of it.
What is Amazon Prime Free Trial?
Amazon Prime free trial is a 30-day period where you can try out Amazon Prime’s services for free. You can enjoy all the benefits of the paid subscription without being charged for 30 days. Once the 30-day period is over, you can either choose to cancel the subscription or continue using the services by paying for the subscription.
How to Sign Up for Amazon Prime Free Trial?
Signing up for Amazonn Prime free trial is simple and easy. All you need to do is follow these steps:
- Go to Amazon.com and click on the ‘Try Prime’ button located in the top right corner of the page.
- Create an Amazon account or sign in to your existing account.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the sign-up process.
- Once you’ve signed up, you can start enjoying all the benefits of Amazon Prime immediately.
Things to Keep in Mind During Amazon Prime Free Trial
While using the Amazonn Prime free trial, there are a few things that you should keep in mind:
- You need to provide your credit card information when you sign up for the free trial. This is because Amazon will automatically start charging your credit card once the 30-day period is over if you don’t cancel your subscription.
- You can cancel your subscription at any time during the 30-day period. If you cancel your subscription, you won’t be charged.
- You can use Amazon Prime on multiple devices, including smartphones, tablets, computers, and smart TVs.
- You can’t share your Amazonn Prime account with others during the free trial.
Netflix Free Trial – How to get free Netflix account
Getting the Most Out of Amazon Prime Free Trial :
Now that you know how to sign up for Amazonn Prime free trial and what to keep in mind while using it, here are some tips on how to get the most out of the free trial:
- Take advantage of free two-day shipping. During the 30-day period, you can order as many items as you want and get them delivered to your doorstep for free within two days.
- Watch as many movies and TV shows as you can. Amazon Prime offers a vast selection of streaming movies and TV shows. During the free trial, you can binge-watch your favorite shows without any restrictions.
- Listen to your favorite music. Amazon Prime Music offers unlimited streaming of ad-free music. During the free trial, you can listen to as many songs as you want without any interruptions.
- Try out Amazon Prime exclusive discounts. During the free trial, you can access Amazonn Prime exclusive discounts and deals. Take advantage of these discounts to save money on your purchases.
The Amazon Prime free trial is an excellent way to experience all the benefits of the paid subscription without any cost. By following the tips mentioned above, you can make the most out of the free trial and decide whether or not the subscription is right for you. So, what are you waiting for? Sign up for the Amazonn Prime free trial today and start enjoying all the benefits!