How Can You Keep Your WiFi safe
Can home WiFi be hacked?
Wifi safe, Do you think your home network could be hacked? It’s very possible. A hacker could easily look up the default password for a certain type of router and use it to get into a lot of different devices. There are also security flaws in the firmware that hackers can use to get into the router.
Technology has become better over time. The current pack of pocket-smartphone-internet. Most people use the internet for about 24 hours. This is what most people say. Many people have WiFi in their homes. Use in work from home has gone up a lot.
Anyone else know that even though you have a password, you can still use your WiFi in different ways? Even if someone else is using your connection, how can you find out if they are?
Are you having trouble with your internet speed? Same thing for a few days? So why would that happen? That means there is nothing wrong with the server. Then, it could be that someone else is using WiFi without your permission, and you don’t know about it.
There are two things that each device on the private network has. They have a unique IP address and MAC address. Name given to it by the owner. Device names can also be seen in it. People who have names that you don’t know will be there. Then, you will know that someone is using WiFi without telling anyone else about it. You can still figure out what is going on by how many things are connected to it.
How can you keep your WiFi safe?
1. It’s not easy or small to make a password, so try to make it bigger and more difficult when you make one for yourself. So that no one can figure it out. Use your name, phone number, or birth date instead.
Then, after you have set up a router for your company, change the username and password.
3. You can hide the name of the router’s SSID. As a result, if someone searches for WiFi, even if they see that there are other places nearby, they won’t find your own.
4. There are also a lot of different types of software out there, as well, so The way that you will feel when you log in to a new computer or tablet Wait no longer and see if anyone else has been stealing your WiFi.
How to keep your Wi-Fi network safe in your own home?
- Change the username and password.
- Turn on the Wireless Network Encryption setting.
- The best way to do this is to use a virtual private network (VPN).
- Hide your network from people who don’t want to see it.
- The best thing to do when you’re not at home is to turn off your Wi-Fi.
- It is important to keep the software on your router up to date.
- Use Firewalls are good.
- The router should be in the middle of your home.
- Enable MAC Address Filtering
- Disable Remote Administration